Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog #3

So I wanted to give I-dosing a try for this week's blog post. Did I get high? No. Did I see some visually weird stuff? Kind of. Do I think there should be a need for concern over I-dosing? Not any more concern than there should be for a alcoholic beverage such as Four Loko. I mean if someone is going to spend their time trying to get 'high' on these videos, I'm sure there's some damage to be found in watching a clip that could potentially lead to a seizure. Overall though, I do not find these clips to be damaging really, at all. In fact, I think their kind of funny. I mean, who really spends their time trying to get high on a Youtube video? If people are worried these videos are doing damage, I would gladly point them to a scholarly source of information on the Origin of Species and Darwin's theory of Natural Selection..

This is the video I watched three times. After the second time, I saw some lines on the wall in front of me for about 15 seconds. I'm not really quite sure I'd consider that a 'high' ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PdyKdUC8Sw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment