Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog #4

So I googled my name today and am very upset with the results. I first found my Linkedin account, then I found a MySpace for a Jennifer Conrardy Radillo, then information about an Amanda Conrardy. None of these things were upsetting to me, but then I found a result that said there are 3 Jennifer Conrardy's in the United States and gave their locations. This did not include me, however it did include the other Jennifer Conrardy living in Wisconsin that I know of who is 2 years older than me. I am unsure why I seem non-existent on this link and it makes me very mad. I guess I feel like because I do not exist on this link I am not important. I then went to images of my name and my Linkedin profile picture came up first, but the rest were of random people. I guess I made my facebook more private then I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment