Monday, February 21, 2011

Practicum - Adam (2)


So far, the social networking is going pretty well. I'm doing the best I can to get my name out there and recognized by other members. Also, these sites are much more addicting than I thought they would be. Most of my leisure time is spent on Last.fm rather than Facebook. Again, if anyone in this class as a Last.fm account, you should totally send me a friend request (gabbyZup is my username). Finding friends is harder on these sites than Facebook, especially on Flixster. Anyways, I set up an account for a social networking site called 43 Things. It's basically a site designed for people with tons of hopes & dreams and need support fulfilling them. You'll learn more about it when I present tomorrow, all I can say now is that it's ridiculously fun and hilarious at the same time...well, maybe just for me. I attached a screen shot of what the layout looks like. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment