I'm a big fan of Youtube. It's a great website to kill time or get a good laugh out of. I usually use it to watch concert clips, trailers, and music videos. For this blog, I watched an Incubus video that was shot in Chicago which was a concert I attended. It was exciting to watch this video because it brought me back to that moment. Youtube offers more user videos which you can't find on TV (except for Tosh.0)
For Hulu, I watched an episode of the Simpsons. I don't ever use Hulu, mainly because I prefer watching a full episode on TV; not on a computer. I understand that Hulu is a convenient source but the site doesn't offer a lot, for me at least. Hulu only had 5 episodes of the Simpsons, and like 300+ clips. I also understand that its a great website to catch up on the recent episodes if you happen to miss it on TV
For me personally, i prefer Youtube. I would rather watch funny user clips rather than full episodes that you can watch on TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment