Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog 6: Youtube and Hulu

So today I watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory on Hulu. I like Hulu because it allows you to watch episodes, clips, and even movies. What I don't like about it is that it has ads in between the show and there are limited episodes that you can watch. There was only one episode available to watch for the big bang theory. Because I watch multiple episodes in one sitting, this makes it harder and less likely for me to use this site due to its limited options.
I then youtubes The Big Bang Theory on youtube. Though youtube does not have ads and has a range of videos, there were no full episodes of the show. There were only short clips and increments of episodes which does me no good. Youtube does, however, offer a variety of different videos to watch compared to Hulu. I can watch anything that people put on there from music videos to people falling off of chairs.
Overall I wouldn't/don't really use Hulu because of the limited choices. I would also only go to youtube to watch short videos of random things rather than TV shows or movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment