Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Plants vs. Zombies
I understand the appeal of PvZ and I love the fact that I had to play it for an assignment. That being said, I would not choose to play it otherwise. I love neglecting my responsibilities by playing games on my phone, so I thought I might like this. I realize though that I am more into games that require thinking and/or a strategy. I found myself annoyed with the arrows that told me what to do, kind of defeats the point of a game. I think for me, winning in PvZ doesn't feel like a real success because of how simple it is. Winning in Connect Four or in a game of Words With Friends is the kind of #winning I favor. But maybe simplicity is the 'beauty' of it, and who knows, maybe I'll turn to PvZ this time next year if I find myself in the position of holding a boring desk job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment