Well I had said I had planned to check out that Cafe, but then mother nature rained on my parade and it ended up raining the next three days in a row. So today, I have ventured my way to Sophia's Bakery and Cafe and I must say I am overwhelmed at the smells.. This place is amazing! Yelp has seriously not let me down in one single way yet and that includes directions, reviews, and ideas to help me try out new and amazing things. I never knew how great an app like this could be, honestly. When I used my phone before, about the only thing I really ever used it for beyond its calling/texting purposes was to go on my facebook or get directions on google maps, but I really feel like I will continue to use this app after this class. I'm excited about that. Because I'm a little behind on my practicum posts, I am devoting today to Yelp day. I will eat breakfast, lunch and dinner based on places that I find through the app. Look for more reviews today, but here's my little spill about Sophia's.
Sophia's -->
Its a tiny little spot on Johnson that seems to be quite undiscovered or at least it seems. When I walked in this morning, I found most of the usual things you would find in a breakfast/cafe spot, but it was mega cheap and extremely good! Kind of a distance from me, but its okay because my app let me know exactly how far the distance was beforehand so i hopped on my bike. I will definitely go back to Sophias based on my experience
No comments:
Post a Comment