I wasn't really hungry so I just grabbed some of their seasoned rice and a soup that looked like some snot, but it was actually a really tasty meal under $5.00. I would reccomend the place, but I'm not really sure how much I would enjoy the rest of their menu as I was checking it out.
I don't really want to make my practicum project about all of the food and where I'm getting drinks at though, because I realize this is a project based on Yelp. I really have come to enjoy the application, and I find myself actually more interested in generating my own reviews on yelp than I had when I first using the website just because I've really been impressed with how spot on the reviews on the website are. As for the entire application, I believe its set up really well, and I can't really think of any ways I would want to change it at this point. Monacle is still the coolest part, and I feel like if I was in a place I had never been, this application would come up insanely clutch but because I've been in Madison and I'm familiar with the place pretty well, I don't think its as useful in terms of Monacle or the entire application itself. So I think thats really my best way of putting it right now, if I was somewhere traveling or when I move to wherever I will work, I think Yelp would be amazing and almost necessary until I become used to where I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment