So Snabbo added a new feature today. It is called "Express Yourself" it is pretty much a facebook status update. I can only imagine what senior citizen status updates would look like. I also got a new friend today (finally). Her name is Etta and she is from Michigan. She seems pretty boring and her profile picture is terrifying. She is a fiction writer and came onto snabbo to discuss writing with other people. She is a great example of how the elderly use the internet. They do not treat it as an infinite source of knowledge and entertainment like us, but, instead, they approach it narrow minded, with one purpose.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Practicum-PatrickHechinger (6)
So Snabbo added a new feature today. It is called "Express Yourself" it is pretty much a facebook status update. I can only imagine what senior citizen status updates would look like. I also got a new friend today (finally). Her name is Etta and she is from Michigan. She seems pretty boring and her profile picture is terrifying. She is a fiction writer and came onto snabbo to discuss writing with other people. She is a great example of how the elderly use the internet. They do not treat it as an infinite source of knowledge and entertainment like us, but, instead, they approach it narrow minded, with one purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment