Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blog #1 and 2


Hi I'm Jenny Conrardy and I am a student in CA346. I am a junior and I am majoring in Communication Arts with an emphasis in radio, TV, and film. My favorite movies are 500 Days of Summer, Anchorman, and Forgetting Sarah Marshal. My interests include reading, art, photography, running, and spending time with friends. I am looking forward to this class because it is something different than the usual communication arts classes.

I really enjoyed the history clip. I think it is a great visual to explain the Abbate reading. It definitely explains many of the concepts that are difficult to understand. In example I had a hard time understanding the concept of time sharing. I did, however, think the information was a bit overwhelming, but it will make a great study tool for later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment