
Hello, everybody. My name is Eric Wagers and I am from Racine, Wisconsin. I am a sophomore majoring in Strategic Communication (Advertising/Public Relations) in the School of Journalism & Mass Communication. I am especially excited for Com Arts 346 because I think it is tremendously applicable to my major and my intended career path. I hope to one day work for a professional sports franchise either in marketing and promotions or in public relations.
As for the video on the history of the internet, I thought it really helped the learning process in regards to the article by Janet Abbate. Reading the article for the first time was a bit overwhelming as it was difficult to truly comprehend how exactly the internet was constructed. The video helped to visualize exactly what occurred and supplemented the reading perfectly. I also thought it was very interesting, because I never really researched or learned about how the internet came about and how exactly it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment