
My name is Christina Kalsow- Ramos, I am from Lexington, Massachusetts (a part of the greater Boston area). I am double majoring in Journalism (Strategic Communication) and Communication Arts (TV Radio & Film). I play on the UW- Girls Club Lacrosse team, UW-Advertising Club- mini agency and help with multimedia for The Daily Cardinal. Last summer I interned for NBC Universal in New York and will be returning there in May to work with the Branded Entertainment Department.
I enjoyed the youtube video, I found it much more comprehensible than this weeks reading. I thought the mix of simple illustrations partnered with more complex concepts helped the viewer retain the material more easily. The video touched upon the main subjects whereas the reading went into more detail. I didn’t know much about the development of computers and the internet prior to watching the video and doing the reading. I only knew about Tim Berners- Lee since he lives in my town and has a daughter that I did sports with. I will definitely use this youtube video again to help clarify readings done throughout the semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment