
Hi everybody, my name is Blair and I am a senior at UW, majoring in Com. Arts (rhetoric) and Legal Studies. I'm from Green Bay, Wisconsin and yes, Lambeau is about the only cool thing in the town. I plan to watch the Super Bowl back in the city of Green & Yellow with all my fellow cheese heads. My interests include snowboarding, a good read, and travel. I get by with a little help from my friends, and have absolutely loved my college life in Madison. I plan to enter the legal field somewhere out West upon graduation, and instead of going the traditional route and racking up a 100k of debt, I would like to begin the profession as a litigation legal assistant where I'll actually gain experience and find out if I enjoy the career path.
As for the History of the Internet, as others have stated throughout, I felt the video is a little bit outdated at this point. However, as others stated, the video created greater clarity using a visual presentation that really helped get the points across from the different contexts of where the history of the Internet has come from, and where it currently rests. The fact that $$$ is a part of the Internet is definitely not a shocker, the fact that Government has an equal say in the Internet is even less of a shocker, but the fact that France was the scientific headquarters for the Internet is a huge shocker! Just kidding, sort of...
No comments:
Post a Comment