I also did the e-dosing on Youtube. I watched several videos to see how they commonalties and differences between them. All of the videos that I watched had a techno music in the background, and shapes moving in and out in crazy colors.
One of the videos that I watched said that in order to be effective I had to put headphones on and had to watch the video on full screen. This video used a lot more diverse group of colors where as other videos stuck to a pretty simple pallet. At the end of the video I was left dizzy not high. The video had a really bad soundtrack to it, at certain points the video would say "this is a mind trip, this is not a mind trip." All-in-all I found the e-dosing- mind trip videos not effective.
Below is a link to one of the videos that I watched:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_Mnuzp4ck&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment