Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blog #3

 I decided to try e-dosing/i-dosing to see if this really worked.  From my experience, its an absolute joke that people are viewing this as a new method for kids to get high.  I tried a few different videos below that were very different, but none of them altered my state of mind.  It seems very obvious that they all play tricks on my eyes so that when I looked away from the screen, there was a sense of disorientation lasting about 5 seconds.  The music needed to be loud and I needed to be wearing headphones to even think it might have an effect, but it didn't really change my experience when I just used speakers.  The only problems that I could possibly see - and this is a stretch - is 1) that it may possibly get kids more comfortably with the idea of experimenting with drugs or 2) that is would be used in combination with something else to increase a high.  I see the e-dosing outrage as a type of Reefer Madness situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDjOnQddaB4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PdyKdUC8Sw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXQsPFdsS90&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment