Monday, February 7, 2011
Post #3
I tried the apparent phenomenon, iDosing. First, I tried the type of iDosing when you just use sound. It really did not have any effect and the sound was extremely annoying after about the first 20 seconds. Next, I watched two videos that used a mixture of sound and visuals to create a "high," both were just videos of shifting, multicolored ink-blot like images. The songs played with both videos sounded like the music people may have heard if they ever went to a laser tag place as a kid. They were just whiny, techno beats. Finally I watched one more video that incorporated sound and visuals. The music had little effect on me however after staring at the visuals for three minutes and looking away, my room began to contort and flex in a linear fashion. This lasted for about 15 seconds and then simply went away. It was definitely not a high, but its shifting visuals created an amusing, and brief, optical illusion. The following link is that last one that had some effect:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment