Monday, February 7, 2011
Blog 3 - iDosing
My choice was to get legally high from the iDosing for the third blog assignment. I've done something very similar in the past but I didn't take it too seriously. This time, I was fully loaded. I put on sweat pants, got in a comfortable position on the couch, turned off the lights, and wore my noise canceling headphones. I really wanted this legal drug to work. Unfortunately, after 20 minutes of listening to a subtle static noise, I didn't feel any different. I got a little drowsy but thats probably due to the fact that I was sitting on the couch, dressed in super comfortable clothes with the lights off. What a disappointment. Watching Waking Life by Richard Linklater had a greater impact to me than this...and the company that produces these "sounds" charge up to $200 for each trip. Save yourself the time and cash, get the real stuff if you desperately need to get high. Just kidding, but seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment