
This is now the (sad) state of my ESPN message board. The activity has remained very high as you can see in the screenshot I took at 7:50pm, all of these topics have been added to in the past 5 minutes. Yet, this board that was flourishing with debate just weeks ago after the Super Bowl, now has not a single NFL topic in the top 9 topics. It's important to remember that this is an NFL specific board, so all these topics are against what is expected. The topics have mostly moved onto politics and current events and tonight The Oscars! I have tried to start topics about the NFL but after one or two posts they start to sink down the lists of topics due to inactivity, it is quite a sad state. I'm hoping as the Draft and the possible lockout draw closer that the NFL discussion will heat up. Until then, I will be forced to drudge up NFL topics from hours ago or to discuss politics and current events.
No comments:
Post a Comment