Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Blog #4 - Google
So I Googled myself, and most of the results consisted of different social networking sites. There were about 17,600,000 results. Adam Kim is a pretty typical Korean name so a lot of the Adam Kim profiles were just random Korean guys spread across the nation. The first results was actually my LinkIn profile, which is surprising because I just created it last week. That was the only link that had any relation to me. Other results included YouTube videos called "Kim and Adam" or "Adam and Kim". There were Twitter accounts, Flickr accounts, MySpace accounts that all had Adam Kim was the user-name, and they were all Korean guys around my age. This could be very confusing for someone trying to get information on me. I remember my friend asking me what my Last.fm account was because she searched up Adam Kim, and found over 10,000 results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment