Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Blog #5-Plants v. Zombies
Instead of typing in the link on the syllabus I decided to just find this game through Google. The interesting thing about this is as I typed in just Plants, Plants vs. Zombies was the first suggested topic as opposed to just plants or "plants and animals," so it must be a very popular game! Overall I didn't understand what all the hype was about and why I have heard of so many people getting addicted to this game. I have played a few tower defense type games online before and this one got really boring after 15 minutes. The ads between every level also got on my nerves quite a bit. As a college kid, I dont really have time to just sit and play this repetitive game for hours nor would I want to. The target audience seems to probably be middle school aged kids, with the cute little faces on the plants and the way they dance around. I think i'll stick to my Xbox when I want to waste time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment