Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog 5 Plants Vs. Zombies

I lasted all of 15 minutes (maybe) playing Plants vs. Zombies. I don't know about you guys but about halfway through level 4 I just got so bored I couldn't play anymore. I'm gonna blame it not only on the ease of gameplay, but also on the fact that it was just a little too simple. I kinda started to feel like this is something I would see my 11 year old sister playing on the computer. I'm sure the game gets progressively harder as most games do, but I didn't feel like going through another 10 levels of slow-moving gameplay to find out. I'm sure there are some people who enjoy this game, but I'm just not one of them. I tend to prefer my zombies to be of Nazi descent, and to be chasing me around some deserted theater, not attacking plants. In the end, basically these zombies are wimps, and I did not enjoy dealing with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment