Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Blog #5 Plants vs Zombies- Jordann
I have to admit, I am semi-embarrassed to be caught playing Plants vs. Zombies in class. I am not a "gamer" and the only video games I am good at are the very outdated versions of Madden and NCAA football. The only real exposure I have to computer and online video games comes from me babysitting a 11 year old boy in the summers who has fully immersed me in the language and art of screaming at other users in his basement. I enjoy this style of game though, much more basic and reminiscent of the Sega and Nintendo games I played as a kid. The controls are easy and intuitive and I picked up on it right away although my aim was a little off at first. I enjoyed the game and would maybe even play on my own time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment