Anyways, Plants vs. Zombies was amusing for about 20 minutes before I finally started getting a little bored with the same repetition of horde after horde of zombies being blasted away. I found the game to be simple and easy to understand, like many of thousands upon thousands of other games that share the same premise. I don't think I would really find myself spending my time on this game very much however. I think due to my spoiled experience of other games on the PS3 and Xbox 360, I found this game to be just a little bit to general. Target population is probably a bit younger than 22 years old too.....
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Blog #5 - Plants Vs. Zombies
Playing vidz on the computer is nothing really new to me. I remember when I was in sixth grade, I went over to my friend's house and was literally beside myself when I first watched my friend play the game "Worms 3d". I went home and begged my parents for the game until they finally gave in, and so began my computer gaming addiction. I've always been a fan of the RTS (Real Time Strategy) games for some reason, I'm not really sure why I guess I just like commanding the whole playfield. I've been obsessed with Diablo, Starcraft, Age of Empires, and recently this summer I picked up Starcraft 2, but really only played it a couple times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment