-Patrick Hechinger
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Blog #5 Plants vs. Zombies
It is currently 3 am. I am on level 2-2 and I'm not really sure how long I have been playing. I'd guess around an hour and half, yet it has felt like 30 minutes. This is the first time I have ever procrastinated homework with...well.... homework. Plants vs. Zombies is a lot like games I remember playing when I was younger. The game model of level-by-level invader prevention is not anything unique, however, this game appears to give you an endless amount of possibilities, thus making it very addicting and a huge waste of time. The main problem I have with the game is that I haven't even come close to losing a level and I keep saying to myself "just play until you lose." This is extremely frustrating because I know the game will eventually become hard enough when I won't be able to beat it, yet it has been an hour and a half and I am still coasting through levels waiting for a challenge. However, it is that exact kind of lingering victory mixed with the excitement of a new plant every level that makes this game addicting. The stupid theme music won't stop repeating in my head........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment