Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog 7

I did this last Thursday, but because of the Easter weekend, I didn't have time to post this until now. Anyways, I wasn't surprised at all how much I interacted with computerized things. I got back from class around 3:30, and pretty much immediately went onto my computer. I intermittently used my computer pretty much all night, except for a few hours when I went over to a friends house to hang out. While I was there though, I did check my phone a few times for score updates on ESPN, and even checked Twitter. That was pretty much it for phone usage though. Once I got back home, I used my computer again, first I just surfed the internet, then I used my computer again to watch Netflix before I went to sleep for the night (although I did use my phone again to set my alarm if that counts). I like to think that my computer usage was pretty average. Although I did spend a lot of time on my computer not really doing anything but going to the same websites over and over, I attribute that more to being bored than being dependent on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment