Monday, April 25, 2011
Blog Post #7
Yesterday, I used a lot of stuff that had interfaces I started off my morning waking up to my multiple alarms one was set on my digital alarm clock which triggered a CD to play and the second alarm was on my cell phone. Next, I went into the kitchen and turned on the dishwasher, and put in water in the microwave to make tea. I used my straightening iron on my hair that can be programmed to a certain level of heat. After I finished getting ready I headed to class with my ipod. When in my discussion we used the projector connected to the computer screen. I used my laptop to take notes. After my first class I went to the new union where I bought a burger with my debit card. After I got food I headed to the Wisconsin institute of Discovery where I played with the “blood wall.” While I was at the Wisconsin institute of Discovery I was working on my 2D animation project drawing on my tablet. I was also using the Internet, which is connected to a wifi portal. After my next class I came back to my apartment and turned on the TV while I was making dinner. I used the remote control and my play station to play a DVD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment