Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Hulu vs. youtube
In terms of watching videos online, hulu and youtube are pretty much the places that i go to see just about anything unless I search for a term on google then the video tab directs me elsewhere. I watch the shows house, fringe, and lie to me on hulu when i can. Although I really can get impatient and wish they didn't have any ads, i can stand the 30 second ads every once in awhile. its just about the same as scanning through ads on a dvr, with the work you have to do and the fact that it still takes up some time to fast forward and it's much better then having to arrange my schedule around a show and then sit through 5 mins of ads. I also like the dimming capability for if i want to watch in better resolution then full screen can offer. On youtube, the perk with the ads is that you can now skip through them after certain amount of time and some dont even have ads. But, there is an infinite amount of cool stuff on youtube. overall, hulu and youtube, whether the videos are for entertainment or educational, or whatever, it's all just a bunch of videos to me and where ever i can watch anything i'm looking for is where i will watch it. both are awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment