
So I began playing another multiplayer game, this one is called Transformice. Transformice had the second highest amount of plays for a multiplayer game so I thought I’d give it a shot. Also just based off of the description it seemed much easier than the racing multiplayer game I tried to play before. The point of Transformice is basically to get the cheese and bring it back to your mouse hole. Seems simple enough, but it totally is not. There are “shaman” mice on each level that try to help the mice out but they aren’t terribly helpful. I’ve played several levels and I have yet to actually get the cheese back to the hole, but I have come very close a couple times. The game gets pretty boring pretty fast; also considering it’s pretty hard to get the hang of. Luckily, the mice all have silly costumes, which I suppose makes the game somewhat more bearable. All in all, I will probably try a different multiplayer game next time and maybe try to get my first friend on Kongregate.
No comments:
Post a Comment