Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Blog #7
So I had to do this blog early again, so I tracked my computerized interactions since this morning. I found it pretty much impossible to track every single computerized thing I used, so this is my estimate after I started loosing count. I know that I have a phone addiction, so it wasn't surprising to me to see that I used it the most. This is probably due to the fact that I'm in a long distance relationship, and we constantly talk. Total I made about 7 phone calls and an uncountable number of texts. I also used my phone to access my email, twitter, and facebook around 4 times in the day total. If you don't count taking notes in class, I used my computer about 6 other times during the day, mostly to go on facebook, tweet deck, and check mail during class. I read a few blogs as well. I don't know if the television counts, but I watched about a half hour of TV also. Overall, I wasn't very suprised to see how much I used computerized materials because it's pretty much my only form of leisure during the school days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment