Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Practicum 5
While I check my posted videos fairly regularly (up to 89 views), I've spent a lot of my time with YouTube lately creating playlists for the upcoming weekend. This is in my opinion one of the better features of the site that the majority of users don't take advantage of. YouTube allows you to save any videos you come across to a specific playlist you've created. Throughout the week, I've been looking for new music for the Mifflin weekend and then adding it to the list. When I go back to it, I'll be able to just hit play all and the playlist will just run. I can also access it from my phone, so all I need to do is just plug it into a headphone jack. Its kind of cool though if you can set up a laptop with the speakers an play the music videos too. It becomes very annoying, however, when I have a playlist blasting on some speakers and suddenly an advertisement pops up before a video. This is something I think the site should work on changing, but I doubt it will, so for now I can live with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment