Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog #7

When I first woke up, I always check my phone for texts and e-mails, although I'll rarely address either right away.  Before I hopped in the shower, I downloaded a new podcast to have on my Ipod for the day.  I don't have a working laptop, but I use my Blackberry consistently throughout the day to check e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and ESPN, usually during class.  While at work, I can use a computer in my downtime, so seeing as how I have a ton of papers coming do, I spent a good chunk of time working on those.  When I got home, I had to buy a movie on iTunes for a class, so while this was downloading, I spent an hour or so checking out some new music.  Because I don't have a laptop, I don't use a computer that often throughout the day, but I rarely do any homework not at a computer.  Overall, I was somewhat surprised with much time I spend on a computer, but I was also surprised at how productive I was with it.  Probably because its the end of the year, most of my time with something computerized was to work on a paper or homework.  I only spent some off time at home looking up music.  A lot of what I do with computers doesn't require me to be there (i.e. downloading things) so even though I'm not at it, my computer is still doing things for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment