Finally! I've actually managed to have an interesting interaction with somebody. It took me long enough, and honestly I was starting to think that I might actually not have one in time to blog about it (wow, that sounded lame). Anyways, while I was exploring some of the other game modes, mainly tactical, I entered into a lobby and was immediately greeted with every gamer's least favorite voice. The 12 year old kid. This kid, whose gamertag was WrathOfConnor was immediately just talking about anything and everything. Asking people what their favorite numbers were, if they had pets, pretty much whatever came into his brain. Anyways, I knew this was gonna get old quick, but I played along, answering his questions because nobody else would. Then I realized that he had his little companion in the lobby with us (MessyMattman1183). Great, now we have 2 kids who love to hear the sounds of their own voices. I don't usually mind when people talk while playing, but these two were especially annoying, normally I would have muted them, but because of the practicum I decided to roll with it. They continued to talk through the game, and of course I was placed in the same team as them, which meant I was lucky enough to hear them continue their pointless conversation. At this point, in order to keep things interesting, I decided to just tell them to be quiet (I might not have actually been this polite), and surprisingly they stopped shortly thereafter. I was happy with this because that allowed me to play without any added annoyances. However later in the game, while I was waiting to respawn I was able to watch their screens, and sure enough they were just running around firing their guns randomly, and really not even playing the game.
Also, I have uploaded this picture from one of my recent games. In case you haven't seen a picture/video yet, this is what my character looks like while playing Black Ops. Although this does change depending on the map/teams.

No comments:
Post a Comment