Thursday, May 5, 2011

Practicum 6 - Yelp

Now up to 20 reviews on yelp, I feel like I have really made a contribution to the website's participatory culture. I enjoy being able to use my vernacular creativity on the website to enhance how I see what I am reviewing.

Overall, I'd say Yelp is honestly one of the coolest new ideas out there. What I think it accomplishes is this: it creates a collective set of thinking by embracing an idea of good/bad reviews and allows the customer to really determine what the great venues are to visit.

Tonight, I will be traveling back to Green Bay to get ready for my last ever set of finals and so I am going to save my last posting on the practicum project to describe and rate a place I have never been to, traveling back this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment