Monday, May 2, 2011
Practicum-PatrickHechinger (4)
So my quest to find friends continues. My assumption that old people don't trust random friend requests remains true. But Barbara remains my friend and she remains very interactive with the site. I have kind of a feed on my homepage that shows any interesting activity, it isn't as overwhelming as facebooks but is still very noticeable. I decided to try and interact with more people by starting a discussion topic about smart phones. My alter ego, Norm, thinks they are more of a distraction than a tool and I am hoping to get some users to comment. Meanwhile, in the groups I am in, no one seems to continue conversations and most of the groups have run dry. I must say, studying old people on the internet is far more boring than I had originally thought it would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment