Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog 1 and 2 Assignment


Hi everyone, I'm Sam Eisenberg. I'm a junior and majoring in the strategic side of Communications. I'm from Madison and have lived here all my life except when I attended Arizona State University for my first semester freshmen year. I'm a Packer fan, so going to the Super Bowl this year is very exciting. I hope to have an internship this summer with ESPN. In the future, I would love to do event planning or public relations. I love the media and hope to someday be involved in it.


I thought the video was a little old, but helped clarify what we needed to learn from the reading. I thought the diagrams were helpful in explaining the information. I also liked the words or subtitles used in the video to elaborate on the terms discussed. It was useful to further explain the reading and it helped me to understand more about the formation of internet. I found the reading a little dense so this was nice to have to elaborate on the reading for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment