Monday, February 28, 2011
Blog #3 - ChatRoulette
Sorry to post a late blog, the last couple weeks have been absolutely insane with the amount of political action going on around the city of Madison, and I have been completely immersed in the activity. Go Democracy! Anyways, tonight I sat down for a good half-n-hour to attempt to have a decent conversation with somebody on ChatRoulette. Little to my surprise, after an entire half-n-hour, I had made progress with a couple conversations that basically got a little past the point of small-talk. The first of these conversations was with a British guy who was holding a guitar and wearing a very strange hat. We discussed Rock-N-Roll, but as soon as I expressed that the Red Hot Chili Peppers were the greatest Rock band of all time, I was next'd. The second conversation I had was with a young kid, I'm guessing 14-16, from the South (unspecified where, but he had quite a heavy accent). We talked colleges, and our conversation ended after about 4 minutes. One thing that really shocked me - I saw zero dicks, super plus!! That's all for now, overall, I think ChatRoulette has chilled out on the creepers quite a bit, but I do kind of have to question the kind of people that spend their time on this website?!...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment