I really like the designs that deal with perspective, there was one I found that made it seem like the webpage was 3-dimensional because it created depth with the images.
I love the design that pictory has. The photo fades into the background, therefore doesn’t create a suddle divide. I like how the woman in the third box breaks the invisible boundary. I would ideally like to create a personal webpage modeled after these principles- flowy design, a dark color sceme and bold photos.

I started sketching some ideas before coding so I know what kind of direction I want to go in. I would love to integrate some flash into my website, but not annoying loud flash but flash that would allow the viewers to be interactive. I am thinking of having my personal webpage be a portfolio type site where people can view different projects I have done and maybe leave feedback. Look for sketches, color schemes and progress in coding in my next practicum post.
No comments:
Post a Comment