-Pat Hechinger
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Blog #4
I actually googled myself last week when I got a voicemail from my mom saying, "Patrick, I just googled your name. I am not happy. Call me back." Needless to say I checked it out and sure enough there were several links to facebook comments I made back when I was a sophomore in highschool. It wasn't really anything too bad just some swears and things that could sound bad taken out of context. So I went ahead and deleted all of that evidence. Other than that, I found my twitter account, some stats from highschool sports I played, some references to awards I had won, and also a lot on a german man that shares my same name. All in all, I was pretty happy to see articles about my success in sports and references to awards. That is the kind of stuff that looks pretty good. From now on I just need to be a little more careful with what I say on facebook and twitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment