Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blog #5 Plants v. Zombies

So I started playing this game and like a lot of other people on the blog I found it pretty boring and repetitive. However, I thought I would give it a chance for a while so I turned on some music and I started trucking through. The game progresses pretty much how you would expect, getting progressively harder and introducing new plants to defend your house with. While a lot of people suggest that this game is more suited for little kids, I could easily see my parents wasting time at work playing this. In fact, I predict that when I'm working this week and I need to kill some time, I will probably dedicate a couple mindless minutes to this game. Overall though, if you are looking for a game that will keep you really interested and invested, plants v. zombies probably is not that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment