Thursday, March 31, 2011

Practicum (2) - Matt B.


So I have continued playing the first game I encountered on Kongregate, Cursed Treasure. I am now to level 9 where it has become quite difficult so naturally I have given up and begun playing different games. The next game I started is called Epic Battle Fantasy III, a game as subtle and nuanced as its title suggests. Actually, it does have a relatively in-depth narrative that differentiates it from the Cursed Treasure game I was used to that was pretty superficial. However, it is a game that requires a lot of time to even begin to grasp and seems like it may become immersive should I get involved so I am opting to find a different game. I am going to peruse Kongregate’s extensive library of games and try to find something in between Cursed Treasure and Epic Battle, in terms of complication. And finally, I began enriching my profile page, here is a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment