Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Blog Post 4
When I googled myself a lot of different search results came up, there were three links for my linkedin profile, there were two links for videos I have edited/ filmed for The Daily Cardinal, an article someone wrote about me for the publication "Shades" on campus, my contact information for the LHS (my high school) Music Magazine, and a link to connect to other friends from New York. After the first page of links, there were links to stuff regarding my brother. I was glad that when you googled me there wasn't a link to my facebook since that means that when employers look me up they wont be able to see my facebook. Since I have two last names I looked my self up under just "Ramos" and just "Kalsow". When I looked myself up under Christina Kalsow, more search results popped up including more high school information. Using just Kalsow, two pages of google results came up. When I used just Ramos the search results that came up were not about me since there are a lot of different Christina Ramos's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment