Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog # 5: Plants vs Zombies

As an avid boredom-induced game player, Plants vs Zombies was not a new thing for me. I actually have it on my phone and play it on the bus a lot or while waiting to meet up with someone.
I can't say that I necessarily enjoy the game, but it's better than doing nothing, I guess. It's really simple and straightforward, and really doesn't take much concentration, if any.

On my phone I've gotten to a level where things get mildly harder, but it's certainly not a game that's really going to raise anyone's blood pressure. If anything, it gets sort of boring after a while, which is why it's nice for little tidbits of time that I sometimes have to kill. On my phone, it'll remember what level I've gotten to, so I don't have to start from the beginning every time I play, which is nice, I guess. However, it really doesn't get all that much harder, so it's not really a big deal either way.

I had a friend who's freshman year roomie was obsessed with this game and played it like ALL the time. I got into it because he was so excited about it...I'm still not really sure what he was so excited about, but I'll take a mildly entertaining game where I can find it
side note: totally haven't seen that kid in two years, and I just saw him walking down the street while I was typing this....freaky

No comments:

Post a Comment