Even though I gave my presentation last week, I can still (and have to still) get all my 7 blog posts in--Hooray!
So, last I was stumbling, I edited my profile to actually reflect my interests, such as saying what bands I like and all that jazz. I did notice a slight change in the sites that it brought me to based on what I said, which I wasn't really expecting. My expectation was that it was just a way to make users feel like they were personalizing their little section/page of the site and maybe for people who wanted to make friends and use the site as a social networking tool.
The changes were pretty minor, and obviously thing like what my relationship status is didn't affect what art sites it took me to, so it wasn't a super dramatic shift or anything, but it was there.
Also, just for fun, I'm going to post my favorite stumble from each time/couple times I've visited the site between posts. Here's today's (makes me feel untalented, but still cool):
Super Sprayer
No comments:
Post a Comment