Hulu: The hulu episode was the most recent episode and it started off right away with an advertisement, but once I got into the episode, the overall quality was very good, even when using fullscreen. The ads were a little annoying, but compared to on the actual tv they were a breath of fresh air. You could definitely tell that the large stations endorsed this site because it was a very clean and simple website.
On Youtube: The quality was slightly less and it was difficult to find a clip from the exact episode I watched, only just random, popular Colbert clips. The sound on the clip I watched was very poor, but no ad!
Overall I'd rather go to Hulu than Youtube for Colbert or any other show because of the better quality. I can handle a few ads here and there to get some legitimate content.
No comments:
Post a Comment