Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Practicum post 4
I have tried to get more involved with YouTube by contributing content. I uploaded another self-produced song as well as posted it as a video response to several different videos already up. I only have 61 views so far, so I don't anticipate making any ad revenue off this video. But it has provided a better look at the networking possibilities of the site. Firstly, I was able to post it on popular videos that are related and which may bring viewers to my video because they liked the original. Secondly, I posted a link to my SoundCloud account in the description of the video. Although I can't tell whether or not people have gone to SoundCloud through my YouTube video, I have received several views and a few downloads of my song. That is probably the most effective way to use YouTube, as far as for what I am doing. This way, I can get the most exposure simply by posting the video a few times on the YouTube site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment