Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog #7

So I tracked my all of my computerized activities yesterday and like many people my usage began immediately when I woke up when I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls or texts. Naturally, I had neither and then I proceeded to go on my laptop to check the weather and my emails. After getting doing my other non-computerized morning activities I returned once more to my laptop to check my usual five soccer websites to gather the soccer news of the day. After that I checked my Twitter, Facebook, and Netflix to see what was next on my DVD queue. Next, I went to class and checked my phone periodically. Had I checked my computerized activity on a Tuesday or Thursday I would have been using my laptop to take notes in class, but since it was Monday and I keep it analog for my Monday and Wednesday classes, I didn't use my laptop again until I returned home from classes in the evening. In between classes, however, I did visit the library to do a bit of homework and checked my email on the computers there. When I got home for the day I checked my phone again, still no texts, and then checked my emails one last time before making dinner and doing homework. I needed to catch up on screenings for one of my classes so I went on my PS3 and used my Netflix to watch a film for a class before I went to sleep. Checked my phone before I finally went to bed for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment