Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog #7

My day started yesterday morning with a quick and news weather check that subconsciously turned into a facebook and an espnchicago check. I then went online and purchased a bus ticket from Chicago back to Madison. When I returned to Madison I emailed a couple of teachers and once again went through the motions of checking facebook, espn, msn, the onion, twitter, email, and then I even stumbled for a little bit. I ate dinner and watched some basketball and then went back online and watched an episode of Community on Hulu. Later that night, I Skyped with a highschool friend and talked with some people via facebook chat. At midnight, the Lollapalooza lineup came out so I checked that thoroughly and talked about how amazing it was with people. Before finally going to bed, I allowed myself to use stumbleupon 10 times. If I don't put a restriction on myself, I stay up far too late.
-Hechinger

No comments:

Post a Comment