Monday, April 4, 2011

Practicum (3) - Matt B.


So I began playing a new game on Kongregate called “Rebuild.” Basically the premise is that there was a zombie apocalypse and your tiny little fort must now survive indefinitely. The zombie thing has obviously been done many times before, but I still found this game entertaining. For one, at the beginning of the game they prompt you to enter in your town name and your leader so it’s like you’re being attacked in your very own city. Also, the game was somewhere in between a casual game like Cursed Treasure and a hardcore, strongly narrative-driven game like Epic Battle Fantasy 3. Moreover, I found the game so much better than the previous games on Kongregate that I decided to take my enjoyment to the chat board. I struck up a conversation about Rebuild and got further suggestions for other cool games. Here is a little screenshot of my conversation:

No comments:

Post a Comment