I have now written five reviews on the website, and checked into three different places. My check-in(s) have come on the weekends when I'm out with friends at a fun spot. So far I've checked into the Church Key, Kollege Klub, and Mondays. All bars. No I'm not an alcoholic.
In terms of using this service, I am realizing more and more that the reviews posted on the website have been the most helpful. It is rather hard to tell if a place will be good based on only a couple of reviews, but some of the spots including Sophia's Bakery on Johnson, Med Cafe on State St, and New Orleans Take Out on Fordem Ave have over 25 reviews making it fairly easy to gage what is common among people that are making a review. A lot of times with these spots that are rated the best throughout Madison have similar qualities in what people like to talk about - Obviously the food, but beyond that --> Atmosphere, the staff, and cleanliness. When all four of these come together perfectly (food, atmosphere, staff, and cleanliness) it seems to never disappoint me. At least thus far, I have yet to be let down by the reviews on the website.
I'll post some food tomorrow, I plan to check out Sophia's cafe which is the top rated restraurant in Madison! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment