Monday, April 25, 2011
Practicum Simon Rech (5)
Well, I've continued to play in the other game modes other than the standard team deathmatch on Black Ops. So far its been moderately successful, I've really enjoyed playing some of the "wager" match game modes, which is when you put at least 10 (1,000 max) points (which, as I mentioned before can be used to purchase upgrades for your weapon and stuff like that) on a single match. Finish in the top three and you get your money back and then some. Anyways, I played plenty of those matches, with my personal favorite being "Gun Game" where the weapons cycle every 45 seconds, so every 45 seconds you're getting a completely random new weapon. This has proven to be pretty fun. I also played another one called "One In The Chamber" where you have one bullet and three lives. Get killed three times and you're out of the game. I was really bad at this one (my accuracy could use some improvement) so I ended up losing once and not going back. Just recently, I started playing Free-for-all in just the standard gameplay. This has been pretty fun, although things can be very hectic at times, which ends up in a lot of kills, but also a lot of respawns. I'll probably continue to venture around, and will probably try a few of the tactical gamemodes (which I rarely, if ever, play), then I'll be sure to update about how much I like/dislike the different gamemodes. Also, I still haven't had any notable incidents with any players. I'm thinking I might purposely try and troll people so I can have something interesting happen. We'll see how that goes.
Labels:
practicum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment